We are a TÜV approved company for the construction of pressure vessels and pressure vessel parts.
Erich Pokrandt GmbH was founded in 1977 by Heinz Marneth as a sole proprietorship and sold to Erich Pokrandt in 1988. In 1994 the company was enlarged and renamed to Erich Pokrandt GmbH.
Erich Pokrandt GmbH is a medium-sized company, whose many years of experience – combined with well versed production technology – can offer a wide and innovative range of products in the field of manufacturing of flanges and components for apparatus, pressure vesseel and pipeline construction.
Erich Pokrandt GmbH has thus firmly established itself as a component supplier in the market for apparatus and pressure vessel construction and supplies many well-known customers from the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries, as well as delivers its products tothe companies from water supply and wastewater treatment sectors.
Our certificates & approvals
- Re-stamping agreement with the TÜV – Pfalz
- Approval acc. AD – leaflet HP0
- Tests according to TRD 20
- AD – leaflet HP2 / 1
- Materials of group 1 according to AD leaflet HP0 table 1 or group 1 of table 3 according to EN 288/3
- Materials of group 6 according to AD leaflet HP0 table 1 or group 9 of table 3 according to EN 288/3
- Material of group 7 according to AD leaflet HP0 table 1
- 1.4539 acc. VdTÜV – W.Blatt 421 and all resulting mixed connections.